24 July 2011

Weekend bonus: win a solar-powered rain barrel pump system

I normally take the weekends off from posting, but I wanted to let everyone know as soon as possible about this chance to win a rain barrel pump.

Around the Freeman household, we read All You magazine because it helps make our money go further, especially with all the coupons within each issue.

This month, we noticed that All You is giving away a solar-powered pump system from RainPerfect as one of the prizes in their August giveaway. If you were to buy this RainPerfect system, it would cost $139, so getting if for free would be a great deal!

You can find out more about All You's contest and submit an entry on their website. You can enter daily for the August giveaway (which includes the solar-powered pump) between 7/22 and 8/25.


(Note: I am not affiliated with All You in any way, nor is this my promotion... I'm simply passing it along to my readers, in case they're interested.)

No comments:

Post a Comment